1. At the chauffeur’s description , the Customer accepts full responsibility for vehicle damage or special cleaning, and any loss of income due to negligence or carelessness caused by any member of customer’s group, or customer and AGREES TO BE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES THAT MAY OCCUR:
- $20.00 per broken glassware
- $500.00 per damaged seat, $300.00 per damaged carpet, $750.00 per damaged mirror/disco floor, disco bar, disco ceiling§ $150.00 minimum for extensive cleanup (spills, etc.)
- $175.00 shampoo and disinfecting (due to sickness interior)
- $300.00 minimum for each burn hole, rip or tear to upholstery
- $300.00 minimum for each act of vandalism
- $2000.00 opening a Limousine/Limo Bus Door into another Vehicle or Stationary Object
- Triple charge of above listed amounts for all removed / stolen items from vehicle
- $500 minimum for damaging any entertainment including CD’s and DVD’s
Additional charges will be applied to the credit card on file to cover any damages that occur. If the guaranteeing credit card is not able to be charged for any reason, customer agrees to pay for damages within seven days from the event date. Customer agrees to pay for any collection expenses and/or attorney fees and costs associated with Chicago Limousine And Party Bus collection efforts.
- NO alcoholic beverages can be consumed or used by any person not of legal drinking age.
- NO illegal substances of any kind will be allowed inside the limousine.
- There is absolutely no smoking and eating allowed in the passenger compartment.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond their seating capacity
Chicago Limousine And Party Bus is not responsible for delayed travel time due to unforeseen weather, traffic, road conditions (for example, unsafe road conditions in winter (i.e. not salted, accidents, etc.)), or delays beyond our control.Chicago Limousine And Party Bus is not responsible for any articles left in the limousine.
Chicago Limousine And Party Bus is not liable in the event of a mechanical breakdown of the limousine(s) during service and will only be responsible for making up lost time or service at a mutually agreed date.Chicago Limousine And Party Bus. reserves the right to send a different model, but equal or greater value and capacity limousine in the event of mechanical difficulties or scheduling conflict.Chicago Limousine And Party Bus Limousine is not responsible for any injuries that may occur inside/outside the limousine/party bus due to behavior caused by any member of customer’s group or customer at any time.Chicago Limousine And Party Bus reserves the right to upgrade a limousine/party bus without notice All hourly packages include unlimited stops
- A valid credit card must be put on file at time of reservation. $100 non-refundable deposit must be made at the time booking to a valid credit card. A reservation is never confirmed unless the deposit is made
- All deposits are NON-refundable
- Uncollected cash balances must be paid to the driver before the beginning of the service.
- All reservations are final with no provision of refunds provided that the services have been rendered.
- All remaining balances must be paid with cash up until the day or reservation.
- Personal checks are accepted as a method of payment only if they are received in our office no later than 10 days prior to the beginning of the service.
EXTRA CHARGES/NO SHOWS
Chicago Limousine And Party Bus understands that your needs may change as the service is being provided and will make every effort to accommodate the Customer(s), however the Customer(s) understands that other clients may be scheduled and no guarantees can be made to accommodate changes as requested. Chicago Limousine And Party Bus cannot guarantee the availability of over time.
The Customer agrees to pay for any changes in service as follows Overtime or transfers are charged to the Customers(s) in 30 minutes increments (for hourly service) at the published rate.
Extra stops are charged $25.00-$50.00 for each (applies only for Pick UP-Drop Off Service). Extra stop cannot be longer than 15 minutes, otherwise hourly or waiting time service rate will be applied
Waiting time: 15min. for free, then $3.00-$5.00 for each minute, depending on a size of limousine and the event.
Any extra passengers traveling in the vehicle are subject to extra charge ($20 per person).
If the Customer(s) fails to show at the designated pick-up location and has not called the number provided by Chicago Limousine And Party Bus, the full amount of the Agreement will be charged, including gratuity no exceptions.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATIONS
For all Wedding’s, Quinceanera’s and Prom’s services, Customer need to cancel the reservation no later than 20 days prior the pickup date, otherwise a full charge occurs.
For all hourly services , Customer need to cancel the reservation no later than 15 days prior the pickup time, otherwise a full charge occurs.
For all Pick up ‐ Drop off services , Customer need to cancel the reservation no later than 7 days prior the pickup time, otherwise a full charge occurs.
All deposits are NON-refundable
Chicago Limousine And Party Bus cannot guarantee the availability of overtime and availability of limousines rescheduling the original reservation
Chicago Limousine And Party Bus reserves the right to terminate this contract in the event of a violation of any of these special rules&
conditions by any passenger. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the contract prices shall be refunded.EXPECTATIONS OF CHAUFFEUR
Our chauffeurs will do everything possible to make sure you and your guests have an unforgettable experience. We simply ask you treat our chauffeurs with the same respect you expect to be treated with.
CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION: I THE UNDERSIGNED, AGREE TO THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS SET FORTH BY Chicago Limousine And Party Bus ALL DAMAGES ARE ASSESSED AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE DRIVER. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO PAY THE ENTIRE CONTRACT PRICE IF CONTRACT IS BREACHED IN ANY MATTER OUTLINED ABOVE. IN CASE OF NON-PAYMENT OR ANY DISPUTES OF CHARGE RESOLVED FROM THINGS LIKE DAMAGED CAR OR OVERTIME, ETC, I AGREE AND FULLY AUTHORIZE THE CHARGES TO BE PUT ON MY CREDIT CARD PROVIDED TO Chicago Limousine And Party Bus THE NUMBER OF HOURS I AGREED TO ON THE CONTRACT IS THE MINIMUM HOURS I AGREE TO PAY. ADDITIONAL TIME WILL BE BILLED AFTER FIRST 15 MINUTES AT CONTRACTED RATE IN HALF
I UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FULLY AGREE TO THEM BY MAKING RESERVATION WITH Chicago Limousine And Party Bus
- No smoking on the bus.
- No illegal drugs.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on the bus.
- Violence will not be tolerated.
- No disrespectful behavior toward the driver.
- Illinois State Law requires all guests be 21 or older to drink alcoholic beverages.